Abib Heartleaf Spot Pad Calming Touch 150ml, 80 Pads
Abib Presents a calming pad for an everyday skincare routine for calming your sensitive skin, Spot care Heartleaf pad.
Do you have sensitive skin and need to calm it down now? No worries!
The moment your skin needs to be soothed, Abib Heartleaf Spot Pad containing 40,000ppm of Heartleaf extract will soothe your skin.
The calming pad is 6cm in diameter, so it can cover a large area of your face.
Heartleaf Calming Pad won first place in the toner pad category in the 2021 Olive Young Awards!
Everyday skincare routine for calming your sensitive skin, Heartleaf Calming Pad!
- 40,000ppm of heartleaf extract contained in the spot pad soothes your skin and makes it healthy.
- The organic pad is made with a double sheet so that you can use for two purposes.
- Won 1st prize in the toner pad category in the Olive Young Awards, the best beauty store in Korea.
- Original leading brand of heartleaf products, loved by 600,000 people(Oct. 20221, Based on cumulative sales of single item)
- Its mild acidic pH essence keeps your skin balance healthy and gently cares for tired skin.
- Hypoallergenic test done.
Depending on your skin concerns, use one of the two sides below 100% organic pad.
- Gauze: When your skin feels rough, use the gauze side to smooth out your skin texture.
- Plain: When you need intensive care for the skin, place the plain side on the skin to calm it down.
Light refreshing texture calms down dry and sensitive skin.
※ Use the plastic tweezer inside to easily and hygienically take care of your skin!
Houttuynia Cordata(Heartleaf) Extract: Heartleaf extract (40,000ppm) harvested from the Mountain Jiri, a clean area in Korea is contained to keep your skin clear and healthy.
From day to night, From busy morning to before going to bed! Whenever you want, wherever you want.
- Test Institution: Dermacosmetic Dermatology Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Test Type: Skin soothing test for thermal stimulation, Covid mask mask stimulation and chemical stimulation
- Test Period: Dec. 16, 2021 to Dec. 17, 2021
- Test Subjects: 20 Adults
- Results: Reduced skin temperature by 5.4℃, skin irritation to mask sheet improved by 59.9% and chemical stimulation improved by 70.9% after using the pad.
Mild acidic pH and Hypoallergenic care
- Mild acidic pH: Its mild acidic pH essence keeps your skin balance healthy and gently cares for tired skin.
- Hypoallergenic test done: Hypoallergenic care with this pad, even for sensitive skin.
How to use
- When your skin needs soothing, stick this pad to a spot where it needs soothing anytime, anywhere.
- If your skin feels rough, use a gauze side, and if you need intensive care on your skin, use a plain side.
Caution for use
- Stop using the product if redness, swelling, irritation, or rash occurs when skin is exposed to direct sunlight; if symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use it on wounds or other infected areas.
- Handling and storage.
- Keep out of reach of children. B) Keep out of direct sunlight.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Allantoin, Trehalose, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA