Dr.ORACLE Centella Biome® CICA Mild Suncream 50+ PA++++ (1.69 Fl Oz, 50ml)
DR.ORACLE Centella Biome® CICA Mild Suncream 50+ PA++++ (1.69 Fl Oz, 50ml)
It is the centella sunscreen you’ve been looking for! If you are looking for a lightweight yet non-sticky sunscreen or looking for a non-irritated sunscreen that does not make your makeup cakey, CICA Mild Suncream could be the best choice. It contains patented Centella Biome ingredient to block UV rays, soothe and moisturize the skin at once.
Dr. Oracle is a Derma-cosmetic brand that started in 2006 at Oracle Dermatology Clinic in South Korea and was developed by 40 dermatologists together, and currently has a network of about 100 dermatologists around the world. More than 100,000 skin analysis data per year and the know-how of dermatologists are reflected in skincare product development.
The best centella sunscreen that can not only block UV rays but also care three things at once: Skin soothing, Long lasting, and Easy wash!
- Contains CentellaBiome®, an exclusive ingredient of Dr. Oracle, that not only blocks UV rays, but also soothes and moisturizes the skin.
- A sunscreen that has only the advantages of chemical sunscreen and mineral(physical) sunscreen.
- Reliable DUAL-UV protection with double filtering effect.
- Contains 70000ppm of antioxidant fermented ingredients, which moisturizes the skin, makes it elastic, and supplies nutrients to strengthen the skin.
- Leaves a fresh finish without stickiness and feels light even if you apply it several times.
- A sunscreen that can wash off easily.
- Dermatologically Tested.
Contains CentellaBiome®, an exclusive patented ingredient of Dr. Oracle.
This centella sunscreen contains CentellaBiome®(7 kinds of Cica ingredients + Synbiotics) to provide not only UV protection but also skin soothing and moisturizing!
- 7 CICA ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid
- Liposome method contributes to easy absorption of active ingredients. (Patent Number: 40-1654596)
Only got the advantages of chemical sunscreen and mineral sunscreen!
CICA Mild Suncream is made by combining only the strengths of chemical sunscreen and mineral(physical) sunscreen.
The SPF and PA of Centell Biome Cica Mild Suncream showed SPF 55.8 and PA++++ respectively;as a result of clinical test made at an accredited laboratory.
- Test Institute: Dermapro Co., Ltd.
- Test Period: Mar. 28, 2022 to Apr. 14, 2022
- Test Subjects: 10 Adults
- Test Results:
Easy-wash verified in clinical test report.
Residues are washed away with one cleansing: Compare Control Group and Experimental Group below.
- CentellaBiome®: 7 types of Centella Asiatica Extracts + Synbiotis, soothes the skin and makes it healthy.
- Lactobacillus Ferment 47,450ppm: Increases skin’s natural strength
- Bifida Ferment Lysate 10,000ppm: Exfoliates and improves skin tone
- Thermus Thermophillus Ferment 10,000ppm: Strengthens the skin
Skin test & safety
Hypoallergenic Test Completed.
- Test institute: Oracle Skin Clinical Test Center
- Test period: Feb. 21, 2022 to Feb. 23, 2022
- Test results: As a result of a skin hypoallergenic test, the skin irritation index was 0.00, indicating that it was a hypoallergenic product.
CGMP(Current Good Manufacturing Practice)
Our products are made by manufacturers complying with CGMP regulations.
Absorbs quickly and delivers a soft texture and is a light, non-sticky cream-type formulation.
- Those who are looking for a lightweight yet non-sticky sunscreen.
- Those who are looking for a sunscreen that does not make your makeup cakey.
- Those who are looking for a hypoallergenic, non-irritated sunscreen.
- Sensitive skin in need of soothing sunscreen.
How to use
At the last step of your skin care, apply evenly onto the areas where UV protection needed.
Water, Zinc Oxide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dibutyl Adipate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Niacinamide, Disiloxane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract(5ppm), Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract(1ppm), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract(0.001ppm), Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Tocopherol, Bifida Ferment Lysate(20ppm), Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment(20ppm), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Beta-Glucan(1ppm), Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Inulin(1ppm), Panthenol, Methylpropanediol, Propanediol, Madecassoside(0.004ppm), Madecassic Acid(0.004ppm), Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
Whamisa has been proving the excellence of its products by receiving an overwhelming number of commendations.
|Effects of Using|
All Skin Types, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin