Dr.ORACLE RetinoTightening™ Ampoule (1.69 Fl Oz, 50ml)
An anti-aging retinol ampoule that contains next-generation retinol ingredients and allows you to feel changes in your skin in just 4 weeks.
Around the age of 25, symptoms such as skin around the eyes wrinkles or neck wrinkles, loss of elasticity of the chin and cheeks, pigmentation, and loss of gloss begin to appear due to the decrease in the collagen fiber layer of the skin.
At this age, it is time to slow aging with the 3rd generation retinol(2rd HPR Retinol), which has powerful effects but is less irritating.
4-week anti-wrinkle hypoallergenic derma solution RetinoTightening™ Ampoule suggested by skin experts!
Dr. Oracle is a Derma-cosmetic brand that started in 2006 at Oracle Dermatology Clinic in South Korea and was developed by 40 dermatologists together, and currently has a network of about 100 dermatologists around the world. More than 100,000 skin analysis data per year and the know-how of dermatologists are reflected in skincare product development.
- An anti-aging ampoule that allows you to feel the changes in your skin in just 4 weeks.
- Containing Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate 1000ppm, a next-generation retinoid ingredientthat reduces the burden of retinol on the skin.
- A single drop of highly concentrated the retinol ampoule provides skin elasticity, whitening, and wrinkle improvement effects at once.
- Contains low irritating ingredients such as Centella Asialica Extract, Allantoin, and Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate to care for and soothe sensitive skin.
- Reliable skin care experience with next-generation vitamin A derivatives.
- Safe to use even for sensitive skin as it uses only EWG Green grade ingredients.
It’s the Solution, Retinolightning™ = Retinoid+Tightening
Dr.Oracle’s a slow-aging care solution created through ingredient formulation and endless research by experts, RetinoTightening™.
- Retinol is famous for its excellent anti-aging properties. Instead of boasting strong skin efficacy, concerns about irritation discourage its use. To alleviate these concerns, we have developed the RetinoTightening™ line, which contains retinoid ingredients with reduced irritation as a solution.
- The combination of ‘Hydroxypinacolone Retionate‘ and adenosin, a next-generation retinoid ingredient that has the excellent effect of retinol and reduces the burden on the skin, provides a comfortable yet firm skin lifting effect.
- Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate: It is a retinoid-based ingredient similar to retinol and retinyl palmitate, and helps to firm the skin.
- Adenosine: As a wrinkle-improving functional notice ingredient, it binds to adenosine receptors and promotes collagen synthesis to help improve skin wrinkles.
- Niacinamide: As a whitening functional notification ingredient, it helps to whiten the skin by counteracting the movement of melanosomes from melanocytes to keratinocytes.
- Definite skin care experienced with next-generation vitamin A derivatives.
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, a vitamin A derivative and a next-generation ingredient in the retinoid family. At 1,000ppm, it provides strong yet comfortable firmness.
- Multifunctional care provided by a single drop of highly concentrated ampoule.
Whitening and wrinkle-improving functional ingredients concentrated in one drop of this retinol ampoule make the skin clearer and brighter. It is a functional ampoule that helps in lifting and managing elastic skin by taking care of it.
- Relieves irritation burden and adds soothing ingredients for safe skin care.
By combining soothing ingredients such as panthenol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, and allantoin and extracts from green tea, centella asiatica and chamomile flowers, it reduces the burden on skin irritation and helps comfortable skin care.
※ Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate: It is an esterified form of retinoid-based component of retinoid acid, which reduces irritation to the skin and reduces light/temperature, etc. It is a high-efficiency anti-aging retinoid that combines hypoallergenicity and stability by increasing stability to conditions and skin effectiveness.
※ The above description is limited to the characteristics of raw materials
Skin test & safety
It is passed skin hypoallergenic test.
- Test institute: Human Skin Clinical Test Center
- Test period: Dec. 29, 2020 to Dec. 31, 2020
- Test subjects: 30 Adults
- Test results: As a result of a skin hypoallergenic test conducted on 30 subjects, the skin irritation index was 0.00, indicating that it was a hypoallergenic product.
Wrinkle and skin glow test.
- Test institute: Orackle Skin Clinical Test Center
- Test period: Jan. 13, 2022 to Mar. 10, 2022
- Test subjects: 20 Adults
- Test results: As a result of the test, the skin wrinkles of the test subjects decreased by 11% and the skin glow increased by 39.99%.
It uses only EWG Green grade ingredients.
Moist and soft application, highly concentrated ampoule that penetrates without gaps in the skin. The pale yellow, highly concentrated ampoule formulation closely adheres to the skin and delivers the active ingredient tightly. An intensive care ampoule for skin elasticity that provides quick absorption and a silky smooth finish.
- Those who have a blackish face and are worried about dull skin tone.
- Those who are looking for a retinol ampoule that is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Those who do not like the sticky feeling of existing anti-aging products.
How to use
- Please use it once a day, only in the evening.
- Take an appropriate amount (about the size of a grain of rice) on the area where skin wrinkles are a concern and apply to the skin.
- If the product adapts well to the skin and there is no discomfort, you can apply it to the entire face by expanding the amount and area of use.
※ Products containing retinoid ingredients may increase skin sensitivity to sunlight. Even if you do not apply retinol in the morning or morning after startingto use the product, retinoids absorbed into the skin during the night are present in the skin, so please use a sunscreen when going out.
※ Please refrain from using products that contain chemical peeling ingredients (AHA, BHA) or physical scrubs that can irritate the skin.
Precautions for use
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is a retinoid ingredient with improved stimulation and stability. People who are sensitive to retinol-based ingredients may have a reaction, so please be aware of the following before use.
- Before using on the face, apply a small amount behind the ears and check the condition of the skin before use.
- Due to the nature of the product containing Etinoid, an adaptation period is required when using it for the first time.
- During the adaptation period, skin irritation such as exfoliation, burning, or redness may occur.
(The above phenomenon is a natural phenomenon due to the skin turnover cycle promoting effect of retinoid ingredients. However, if irritation is severe, consultation with a dermatologist is recommended.)
- When using for the first time, it is recommended to use it every other day for 2 weeks, and you can use it every day after getting used to it.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate(1000ppm), Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Centella Asialica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Betaine, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Carbomer, Pantolactone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Fragrance