Dr.ORACLE RetinoTightening™ Cream (1.01 Fl Oz, 30ml)
Skin lifting cream containing next-generation retinoid ingredients that reduce the burden of retinol on the skin. Its low-irritant retinol ingredient covers your skin and slows down the skin’s aging time during the night. It is a core anti-aging cream for improving wrinkles and elasticity.
High-efficiency skin care provided by retinoid ingredients, RetinoTightening™.
Dr. Oracle is a Derma-cosmetic brand that started in 2006 at Oracle Dermatology Clinic in South Korea and was developed by 40 dermatologists together, and currently has a network of about 100 dermatologists around the world. More than 100,000 skin analysis data per year and the know-how of dermatologists are reflected in skincare product development.
- Skin lifting cream containing next-generation retinoid ingredients that reduce the burden of retinol on the skin.
- Contains 1000ppm of Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, a next-generation retinol ingredient, to reduce wrinkles and elasticity with low irritation.
- Provides radiant skin by triple moisturizing your skin with ingredients Trehalose, Panthenol, and Hyaluronic acid.
- A all in one cream that provides anti-aging, whitening and skin soothing all at once.
- Safe to use even for sensitive skin as it uses only EWG Green grade ingredients.
It’s the Solution, Retinolightning™ = Retinoid+Tightening
Dr.Oracle’s a slow-aging care solution created through ingredient formulation and endless research by experts, RetinoTightening™.
- Retinol is famous for its excellent anti-aging properties. Instead of boasting strong skin efficacy, concerns about irritation discourage its use. To alleviate these concerns, we have developed the RetinoTightening™ line, which contains retinoid ingredients with reduced irritation as a solution.
- The combination of ‘Hydroxypinacolone Retionate‘ and adenosin, a next-generation retinoid ingredient that has the excellent effect of retinol and reduces the burden on the skin, provides a comfortable yet firm skin lifting effect.
The mechanism by which retinoid is absorbed into the skin.
- Improvement effect: Retinyl palmitate < Retinol < Retinaldehyde(Retinal) < Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate < Retinoic acid(Medicine)
- Skin irritation: Hydroxypinacolon Retinoate < Retinyl palmitate < Retinaldehyde(Retinal) < Retinol < Retinoic acid(Medicine)
About Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, which has been verified as effective in SCI-grade
Qualitative assessment of collagen levels from histologic staining of skins corroborated these results, with the highest dose of HPR out-performing ATRA. IL-1∝ ELISA analysis showed that HPR did not induce more (or less) inflammatory response than either ATRA or the vehicle control.
Together these data suggest that HPR is an effective alternative to ATRA and other less potent retinoids in the treatment of aging skin without the detrimental side-effects.
Reference) Nora Ruth, MA, Thomas Mammon. Antiaging effects of retinoid hydroxypinacolone retinoate on skin models. jaad, 2018
RetinoTightening™, which contains skin care know-how, is a professional solution for elasticity and lifting care that reliably manages fine lines to deep wrinkles.
- Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate: It is a retinoid-based ingredient similar to retinol and retinyl palmitate, and helps to firm the skin.
- Adenosine: As a wrinkle-improving functional notice ingredient, it binds to adenosine receptors and promotes collagen synthesis to help improve skin wrinkles.
- Niacinamide: As a whitening functional notification ingredient, it helps to whiten the skin by counteracting the movement of melanosomes from melanocytes to keratinocytes.
※ The above description is limited to the characteristics of raw materials.
- Elastic lifting care with next-generation vitamin A derivatives and wrinkle-improving functional ingredients.
Hydroxypinacolonretinoate, a vitamin A derivative and next-generation retinoid component, makes the skin smooth and firm, and contains ‘Adenosine’, a wrinkle-improving functional ingredient, to help tighten and lift intensive care for loose skin.
(Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate: It is an esterified form of retinoid-based component of retinoid acid, which reduces irritation to the skin and reduces light/temperature, etc. It is a high-efficiency anti-aging retinoid that combines hypoallergenicity and stability by increasing stability to conditions and skin effectiveness.)
- Moisture light synergistic care that replenishes moisture without dryness.
The synergistic care of trehalose, panthenol, and hyaluronic acid ingredients that replenish moisture moisturizes dry skin without drying out and fills dull and lifeless skin with moisture.
- With soothing ingredients, mild, worry-free skin care.
It contains EWG Green grade (as of November 21st) ingredients and soothing ingredients such as dipotassium glycyrrhizate and allantoin to reduce the burden on irritation and provide a comfortable finish without milking to delicate skin.
※ The above description is limited to the characteristics of raw materials.
Soft application with deep nourishment, a cream that wraps tightly without gaps. A pale yellow cream formulation that gently adheres to the skin and fills the skin tightly. It is an intensive care cream for skin elasticity that provides quick absorption and a silky smooth finish.
Skin test & safety
It is passed skin hypoallergenic test.
- Test institute: Human Skin Clinical Test Center
- Test period: Apr. 27, 2021 to Apr. 29, 2021
- Test subjects: 31 Adults
- Test results: As a result of a skin hypoallergenic test conducted on 31 subjects, the skin irritation index was 0.00, indicating that it was a hypoallergenic product.
It uses only EWG Green grade ingredients.
- Those who are concerned about the loss of skin elasticity or skin sagging.
- Those who are worried about their fine wrinkles or pores being highlighted too much when applying makeup.
- Those who need lifting care using more advanced retinoid ingredients.
- Those who need elasticity and nutrition.
- Those who need a retinoid cream that absorbs freshly without stickiness.
How to use
- Please use it once a day, only in the evening.
- Take an appropriate amount (about the size of a grain of rice) on the area where skin wrinkles are a concern and apply to the skin.
- If the product adapts well to the skin and there is no discomfort, you can apply it to the entire face by expanding the amount and area of use.
※ Products containing retinoid ingredients may increase skin sensitivity to sunlight. Even if you do not apply retinol in the morning or morning after startingto use the product, retinoids absorbed into the skin during the night are present in the skin, so please use a sunscreen when going out.
※ Please refrain from using products that contain chemical peeling ingredients (AHA, BHA) or physical scrubs that can irritate the skin.
Precautions for use
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is a retinoid ingredient with improved stimulation and stability. People who are sensitive to retinol-based ingredients may have a reaction, so please be aware of the following before use.
- Before using on the face, apply a small amount behind the ears and check the condition of the skin before use.
- Due to the nature of the product containing Etinoid, an adaptation period is required when using it for the first time.
- During the adaptation period, skin irritation such as exfoliation, burning, or redness may occur.
(The above phenomenon is a natural phenomenon due to the skin turnover cycle promoting effect of retinoid ingredients. However, if irritation is severe, consultation with a dermatologist is recommended.)
- When using for the first time, it is recommended to use it every other day for 2 weeks, and you can use it every day after getting used to it.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Botyrospermum Perkii(Shea) Butter, Polyglycerl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetaeryl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Niacinamide. Caprylyl Methicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Catyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Trehalose, Carbemer, Tromethamine, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Pertuaca Oleracea Extract, Allantoin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Pimpinella Anisum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Rebus Suavissimus(Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Hydroxyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Pantolactone Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tocopherol