VODANA Velvetbar Flat Iron, Voltage Free
Hair beauty brand Vodana has launched a new OROROSA Marble Collection. Designed with the concept of pink marble, the Velvetbar Flat Iron is the best flat iron that has a luxurious appearance by applying marble patterns and can create smooth and glossy hair-like velvet.
Meet the latest premium and professional hair tool from Vodana!
VODANA is the brand that won the Grand Prize in the Hairstyle category in Korea’s First Brand AWARD 2021!
- A premium flat iron with a perfectly luxurious design for hair professionals.
- Patented Velvetbar: Specially coated Ceramic heat plates and Patented Silicone Bar smoothens your hair cuticle and minimizes heat damage. It provides you with the experience of enabling strong hold styling with little force.
- Flexible Plates: The flexible plate will slightly move from left and right while using it, and gives flexible movements to avoid hair getting pressed.
- This premium collection is specially designed with gold foils to add a more sense of luxury.
- The 360-degree swivel cord will make it even easier and better to use.
- A voltage-free product that can be used anywhere in the world.
Two types of Velvetbar Iron
- Velvet Bar Flat Iron 1.0 Inch(2.54cm): A product for hair professionals that has 2 patented Velvet Bars attached to a heat plate coated with special ceramic are designed to style hair cuticles to shine and reduce damage to hair, and can be styled in much less time by fixing the hair with only a weak force.
- Velvet Bar Flat Iron 0.5 Inch(1.27cm): A product for hair professionals that has 1 patented Velvet Bar attached to a heat plate coated with special ceramic is designed to style hair cuticles to shine and reduce damage to hair, and can easily create a curl design as well as a volume with thin thermal plates.
Please note that the 0.5 inch flat iron can only be used with 220 V.
If the LED light next to the power starts to blink, it means that the set temperature has been reached.
The Heat plate
Velvet bar and special ceramics coated heat plate prevent hair damage and smooth cuticles to shine.
- 1.0 Inch: Has 2 patented Velvet Bars attached to a heat plate coated with special ceramic.
- 0.5 Inch: Has 1 patented Velvet Bars attached to a heat plate coated with special ceramic.
Analog temperature controls will minimize the defects and the device will instantly heat up from up to 120 to 200 degrees.
- Vodana Velvetbar: Vodana Velvet bar was made with a rounded edge plate to avoid any unwanted hair creases, and convenient to use it in dual ways. It’s also great to add volumes.
- Other companies: The flat iron from other companies is often made with a sharp square edge which might leave some unwanted hair creases.
Meet the velvety hair with Velvetbar Flat Iron.
Notes on purchase:
- To help prevent hair damage, it is designed with a small space at the bottom of the heat plate. Therefore, this is not a defect, but a normal product.
- Velvetbar Flat Iron is a product with a moving cushion heat plate, so as you can see in the red circle below, the heat plates are spaced apart. This is an gap within Vodana’s acceptance criteria, so if you return it due to this gap, you have to pay the return shipping fee.
Precautions when using iron:
- If the iron has been used continuously for more than 2-3 years, it is necessary to inspect and replace the appliance for safety.
- When unplugging the power cord, hold the upper part of the plug and pull it out without pulling the wire forcibly.
- Do not wrap the wire around the iron and store it.
- It may cause kinking and disconnection of wires. Please keep it tied with the dedicated Velcro for the wire cord.
- Keep out of reach of children, infants, and pets.
- If the cover of the electric wire is peeled off, please contact the after-sales center for repair.
- After using the iron, even when the power is turned off, the temperature of the hot plate is high for 20 to 30 minutes.
- For safety, after using the iron, be sure to keep it away from infants and children and flammable products.
- Please keep the used code separately.
- When the product is not in use, disconnect the power cord from the outlet.
- If it is plugged into an outlet, standby power is generated inside the product even when the power is turned off.