WHAMISA Organic Flowers Lip Moisture
An organic lip moisture that makes your lips lively by helping lightly moisturize with organic butter and oil ingredients. This lip balm features a no-tint, no-mint, and no fragrance formula to deliver safe yet intense hydration. The formula is only designed to target dehydration for severely dry, chapped, and sensitive lips, packed with nourishing ingredients such as mango seed butter and cocoa seed butter as primary ingredients. Two types of plant-based waxes, candelilla and carnauba, were used as an alternative to beeswax to soothe and soften chapped and scaly lips. A cocktail of antioxidant-rich oils, such as apricot, carrot seed, olive, hazelnut, and coconut delivers lasting hydration. Fermented seed extracts from oat, soybean, and mungbean boost their antioxidant benefits and ingredient potency.
Whamisa is a brand established by Korea’s leading clean beauty manufacturer and owns the first Korean organic-certified facility. As the pioneer of clean beauty in Korea, our lab has worked on countless innovations in the past decades, incorporating organic fermentation, preservation system, and raw ingredients to the formulation. Whamisa’s formula is 100% plant-based and vegan. We are principally opposed to using any animal-derived and synthetic ingredients, including artificial colorants and fragrances. All of Whamisa’s products and packaging are pledged to the principles of clean beauty.
Whamisa’s signature ‘Natural Fermentation Technology‘ uses fermentation filtrates of organic seeds, such as oat, soybean, and mung bean with Lacto-fermentation. These seed fermentation filtrates provide an enhanced level of readily-available beta-carotene, vitamins, and minerals to nourish our skin.
- An organic lip moisture that makes your lips lively by helping lightly moisturize with organic butter and oil ingredients.
- Contains 98 % organic ingredients, including organic Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter and Shea Butter.
- Features a no-tint, no-mint, and no fragrance formula to deliver safe yet intense hydration.
- Acquired Dermatest certification in Germany.
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter 24.75%: Makes the skin elastic, moisturizes the skin and helps protect the skin.
- Shea Butter 23%: Blocks moisture evaporation, makes skin elastic and helps improve skin tone.
- Olive Fruit Oil 22%: Moisturizes the skin and helps to make it elastic.
Skin test & safety
- Dermatest: Obtained Dermatest certificate. This means product has passed the vivo(human) patch tests with no toxin or irritation reactions based on the guidelines of the ICDRG, which is one of the most globally-established standards, instructs. Only the products that passed this test are able to obtain the “Excellent” mark.
- COSMOS: Obtained COSMOS certificate that is an utmost certificate for organic and natural cosmetic products comprised of the five major institute in EU. Their certificate is allowed only for the products with all natural or organic ingredients, and for the manufacturers or the brands that passed their site audit and package analysis.
- Vegan BDiH: Obtained certification from the German BDIH indicating that made only with plant origined raw materials without animal testing.
A balm-type formulation that is a little harder than regular lip balms.
- Those who want organic ingredients to moisturize their lips and make them lively.
- Those who want to moisturize their sensitive lips, which are dry and cracked.
- Those who want an organic lip moisture with a high percentage of organic ingredients.
How to use
- Apply it from time to time whenever your lips feel dry.
- Tip: Use the lip balm as an overnight lip sleeping mask before bed, then use the Organic Flowers Deep Rich Lip Scrub first thing in the morning to easily slough off soft and moistened dead skin cells.
*Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter(24.75%), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(23%), *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(22%), *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil(3%), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, **Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride(1.5%), *Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Tocopherol(0.1%),, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, ***Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract(0.07%), ***Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract(0.07%), ***Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract(0.07%), *Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate(0.05%), *Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate,Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, **Fragrance, D-Limonene,Linalol
(*Certified Organically Grown, **Natural Origin, ***Naturally derived extract in Preservative function)
Whamisa has been proving the excellence of its products by receiving an overwhelming number of commendations.