ZEROID Pimprove Red Control Cream pH 4 (2.7 Fl Oz, 80ml)
- Safely care for your skin with mild and low pH cream.
- MLE®, a proprietary technology, strengthens the skin barrier function to prevent moisture loss and protects the skin from harmful environments.
- Restomide™, a patented ingredient, helps alleviate troubles that accompany sensitive and problematic skin.
- Hypoallergenic test and Non-Comedogenic test completed.
ZEROID Pimprove Red Control Cream pH4 (2.7 Fl Oz, 80ml)
Part of a perfect regimen for not so perfect skin. This acne cream is a specialty treatment for dry or irritated skin and it has been proven to be Non-Comedogenic. With a pH4, it helps minimize irritation . Pimprove Red Control Cream is Hypoallergenic pH balancing moisturizing cream for dry and sensitive skin, is suitable for acne-prone skin. The Pimprove Line includes sebum control and skin soothing products for oily and acne-prone skin.
Zeroid is a medical skin care brand created to make the skin of patients visiting skin clinics healthy due to various skin problems. Zeroid products are mainly sold at hospitals and skin clinics on the recommendation of doctors, not at cosmetic stores in Korea.
Hypoallergenic pH-balanced moisturizing cream for dry and sensitive skin, acne cream for acne prone skin!
- Safely care for your skin with mild and low pH cream: The weakly acidic moisturizer that minimizes irritation with the patented MLp Formular™ takes care of problematic skin with a low pH to help balance the pH of healthy skin.
- Strengthen Skin Barrier: MLE®, a proprietary technology, strengthens the skin barrier function to prevent moisture loss and protects the skin from harmful environments.
- Soothes Sensitive Skin: Restomide™, a patented ingredient, helps alleviate troubles that accompany sensitive and problematic skin.
- Suitable for acne-prone skin.
Low pH skin barrier care for dry and sensitive skin
Strengthen the weakly acidic skin barrier function through mild low pH and MLE® combination prescription and protect skin that is easily sensitive to external stimuli.
Alkaline skin with a pH of 6.5 or higher easily damages the skin barrier from harmful environments, resulting in dry and problematic skin.
- MLp Formular™: Low pH formulation that minimizes skin irritation with ingredients made with a patented method helps maintain a healthy and balanced skin pH balance.
- MLE formula (contains ceramide-9S): Recreates ingredients and structure similar to the skin lipid and reinforces the skin barrier function and creates a healthy moisture barrier.
- Restomide™: Comfortably soothes sensitive and problematic skin.
What is MLE?
MLE (+ Ceramide-9S) which has a similar structure to the skin barrier and helps protect and strengthen that skin barrier.
Skin Test & Safety
- Hypoallergenic tested (testing agency: AMA in USA)
- Non-Comedogenic test completed.
- Free of 10 harmful additives: No added fragrances / dyes / ethanol / parabens / phenoxyethanol / mineral oil / PG / PEG / diethanolamine / benzyl alcohol
- Dermatology Test for Pimprove Red Control Cream
- Test institute: University Hospital Dermatology
- Test Period: May 12, 2020 to Dec. 31, 2020
- Test Subjects: 24 adults with dry and sensitive skin
- Test Results: After using the Pimprove Red Control Cream, the moisture loss of the test subjects decreased by 40%.
A white cream formulation that feels moist and elastic.
- Those with sensitive skin that is easily irritated.
- Those with dry and sensitive alkaline skin.
- Those who need pH balancing and skin barrier moisturizing care at the same time.
How to use
- Take an appropriate amount of the cream several times a day and spread it evenly over the required area.
- You can use this in place of a moisturizer or before applying a cream, depending on the condition of your skin.
- Tip: Depending on your skin condition, if you reapply frequently, it is more effective in moisturizing and soothing your skin.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba)Seed, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Myristoyl/Palmitoyl Oxostearamide/Arachamide Mea, Gylceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Phytosterols, Tocopheryl Acetate,Carbomer, Jojoba Esters, Oleamide Mea, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetyl Alcogol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum
Differences among Zeroid cream products
|Effects of Using||
Maintain Skin’s Balance, Maintain Skin’s Oil-Water Balance, Skin Barrier, Skin Protection