ZEROID Daily Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++(1.69 Fl Oz, 50ml), Mineral Sunscreen
- Daily Sun Cream is a daily hypoallergenic mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin.
- Its inorganic ultraviolet filter reflects ultraviolet light from the surface of the skin to protect sensitive skin from ultraviolet light.
- Keep the weakened skin barrier moisturized and healthy.
- Formulation that adheres smoothly without stickiness.
ZEROID Daily Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++(1.69 Fl Oz, 50ml)
A Zinc Oxide Sunscreen for sensitive skin, Daily Sun Cream is a daily hypoallergenic mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin. Its inorganic ultraviolet filter reflects ultraviolet rays from the surface of the skin, protecting sensitive skin from ultraviolet rays. It also contains independently developed Ceramide -9S and Squalane to help maintain barrier health and moisturizing, and to care for weakened skin barrier.
Zeroid is a medical skin care brand created to make the skin of patients visiting skin clinics healthy due to various skin problems. Zeroid products are mainly sold at hospitals and skin clinics on the recommendation of doctors, not at cosmetic stores in Korea.
Daily Sun Cream is one of three hypoallergenic sunscreens for sensitive and problematic skin.
- 100% mineral sunscreen: Its inorganic ultraviolet filter reflects ultraviolet light from the surface of the skin to protect sensitive skin from ultraviolet light.
- Double skin barrier care: Contains independently developed Ceramide-9S and Squalane ingredients to keep the weakened skin barrier moisturized and healthy.
- Formulation that adheres smoothly without stickiness: Its soft cream formulation adheres smoothly to the skin without stickiness.
Physical or mineral sunscreen filters are more correctly known as inorganic sunscreen ingredients. Chemical sunscreen filters, known as organic sunscreen ingredients, are everything else. You don’t have to be reapplied as frequently as chemical sunscreens when exposed to light because mineral sunscreens are photostable. Daily Sun Cream is a Zinc Oxide sunscreen containing zinc oxide, a mineral ingredient.
- Zinc Oxide: An inorganic sunscreen ingredient that allows the skin to safely reflect UV rays.
- Ceramide-9S: Helps strengthen skin barrier function with ingredients similar to skin lipids.
- Squalane: A skin-friendly ingredient that effectively prevents skin dryness on the surface of the skin.
- Madecassoside: Comfortably soothes sensitive skin caused by UV rays.
Skin Test & Safety
- Hypoallergenic tested (testing agency: AMA in USA).
- Non-comedogenic tested (testing agency: AMA in USA).
- Skin irritation test completed (testing agency: Oriental Bio Clinical Support Center).
- Free of 10 harmful additives: No added fragrances / dyes / ethanol / parabens / phenoxyethanol / mineral oil / PG / PEG / diethanolamine / benzyl alcohol
A soft white cream formulation that adheres to the skin without stickiness.
- Those who are looking for hypoallergenic daily mineral sunscreen.
- Those looking for a sunscreen for the whole family to use.
- Those looking for a sunscreen that adheres to the skin without stickiness.
How to use
- Take an appropriate amount of the content and spread it evenly on the skin that is exposed to ultraviolet rays.
- Tip: When you wash your face after using sunscreen, it is helpful for skin care to meticulously cleanse using a special cleanser so that you can completely wash it off.
Water, Zinc Oxide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propanediol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylyl Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Myristoyl/Palmitoyl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, Squalane, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Madecassoside.
|Effects of Using|