JUVECELL MTS Roller Syringe, The Best Derma Roller
No matter how good your skincare products are, they are of no use if their active ingredients are not absorbed into your skin. Use the Juvecell Roller, the best derma roller, from now on to effectively absorb the active ingredients of your skincare products into your skin!
The derma roller safely absorbs the active ingredients of skincare products into your skin.
The derma roller that safely cares for your skin with low irritation. The absorption rate of skincare products increases up to 10 times!
In general, the reason why active ingredients in skincare products are not well absorbed into the skin is due to the stratum corneum of the skin. The Juvecell Roller makes fine holes in the stratum corneum of the skin to increase the absorption rate of skincare products.
Experience up to 10 times higher absorption rate through Juvecell MTS Roller!
Juvecell MTS Roller is a device that stimulates the skin and helps the active ingredients of skin care products to be absorbed deep into the skin.
- The needle tip does not bend even after using it more than 500 times.
- A syringe type MTS roller that combined with syringe to increase
- Doesn’t hurt your skin.
- Does not cause metal allergy.
- Product with patented technology.
- A sterilized product.
- Hexagonal head that does not cause skin irritation.
- Syringe type improves the convenience of using the MTS roller.
- Formation of fine holes in the stratum corneum.
- Manufactured using materials suitable for the human body.
The needle tip does not bend even after using it more than 500 times
As the number of uses of existing MTS rollers increases, the tip of the needle bends, and the bent tip causes damage to the skin. However, its needle tip does not bend at all even after using the Juvecell MTS Roller more than 500 times.
The angle of the needle tip that does not injure the skin.
Existing MTS rollers are manufactured in a circular shape, and when these rollers are used, it is easy to injure the skin due to needle bending. On the other hand, the Juvecell MTS Roller maintains an angle as close to 90 degrees as possible until the tip of the needle makes a hole in the skin, so it does not injure the skin.
A syringe type MTS roller that combined with syringe to increase
The MTS roller manufactured in the form of a syringe in which the active ingredient supply of skincare products and skin care at the same time. You can use the skincare products you have by filling them into the syringe, and after using the MTS Roller, you can put a syringe cap on the syringe and can store it in a sealed state.
Juvecell’s unique technology.
A product with two patented technologies applied.
No metal allergy.
Existing MTS derma rollers have fine needles made of metal, which can cause metal allergy, but Juvecell MTS Roller is made of biocompatible polymer that is harmless to the human body, so you can use it without worrying about metal allergy.
Types of Juvecell Rollers
- Basic: Product equipped with only derma roller.
- Syringe: Product that can mount syringes on derma roller.
- Coller: Product with a cooling roller that cools the skin.
How to use
Just use it for 6 minutes a day.
- Wash your face thoroughly with lukewarm water
- After tidying up the skin texture, fill the syringe with your skincare products, such as serum or ampoule, as described below.
- Roll with an MTS roller for about 2 to 5 minutes.
- Soothes the skin stimulated by MTS using a cooler (you can use a soothing facial mask sheet to soothe the skin)
How to use the syringe
- Fill the syringe with skincare products you have, such as ampoules and serums.
- Combine syringe with MTS roller.
- After pointing the head of the MTS roller downward, press the piston of the syringe to apply an appropriate amount of its ampoule to the skin, then rolling the head.
- After using the use of the MTS roller, the remaining ampoule is sealed with the syringe cap and stored in a refrigerator.
How to roll the roller
- Rather than rolling the MTS roller with strong pressure, gently press it and roll it.
- Roll in the order of forehead → cheeks → chin → nose. (You can roll as many times as you want)
How to store the roller
- Soak the roller in warm water for about 10 seconds.
- Rinse with running water, dry, and store in a case.
※ We recommend replacing the rollers once every 2 months. It may permeate into the joint of the head when washing, but there is no problem in use.