LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask 20g, Overnight Lip Balm
The best lip mask that gently melts away dead skin cells from the lips to make the lips feel smooth and elastic. Get ready to get the perfectly smooth lips overnight just by using this Laneige best seller product!
“It only takes 5 seconds to moisturize your lips with Laneige Lip sleeping Mask!”
Lip Sleeping Mask is an overnight lip care product that puts the lips into the best condition for makeup the next morning.
- A leave-on lip mask that delivers intense moisture and antioxidants while you sleep.
- A generous layer of this soothing overnight lip mask at bedtime helps reduce flakiness so you can wake up to lips that feel refreshed, supple, and soft to the touch.
- Laneige’s bestselling leave-on lip sleeping mask.
- Delivers ultra-hydrating and nourishing benefits, kissing flakey chapped lips goodbye.
- Gently melts away dead skin cells from the lips to make the lips feel smooth and elastic.
- Berry extracts rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants act on dry, rough lips, making them smooth and supple.
- LANEIGE’s patented moisture technology, Moisture Wrap™: Dense beta-glucan based moisturizing layer composed of Hydro Ion Mineral Water and evening primrose root extract and Hunza apricot extract provides deep hydration that lasts for up to eight hours.
- Four different scents of Lip Sleeping Mask: It is a fresh lime scent reminiscent of fresh picked apple.
Our bestselling leave-on lip sleeping mask that delivers ultra-hydrating and nourishing benefits, kissing flakey chapped lips goodbye!
- Berry: Contains a pleasant, sweet berry scent; the main product of Laneige lip sleeping pack!
- Apple lime: The scent of freshly harvested apple lime.
- Grapefruit: Refreshing sweet scent of sugar-preserved grapefruit.
- Mintchoco: Fresh mint mixed with sweet chocolate
- “Wear the mask, go to sleep. If you wipe off the mask next morning your lips will be very smooth and pretty.”
- “After using this mask, I can apply matte lip stick without emphasizing the chapped lips.”
- “If I wear handful of it and then go to sleep, my lips gets moist and firm in the next morning.”
A lip mask that softly adheres the sticky form.
- Test Institution: Dermapro Co., Ltd.
- Test Period: Nov.15, 2021 to Nov.26, 2021
- Test Subjects: 32 females aged 25 to 35
- Test Results: Compared to before using Lip Sleeping Mask, the amount of dead skin cells on the lips decreased by 40.4% and the moisture level on the lips increased by 63.6%.
How to Use:
- Before going to bed at night, apply an adequate amount on the lips using the built-in spatula.
Effects: Melts out stubborn dead skin cells from the lips overnight, provides abundant moisture to the lips.
- The next morning, gently wipe the lips clean with tissue or cotton pad.
Effects: Makes the lips feel smooth and elastic.
“Lip Mask is suitable for those who has concern about dry chapped lips”
- Those who have concern about dry chapped lips.
- Those who want to avoid the hassle of wearing lip balm.
- Those who wear lip makeup frequently
Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Shea Butter, Synthetic Wax, Candelilla Wax, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Hydrogenated Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Astrocaryum murumuru Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Aromatics, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Carnauba Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, CI 15985, CI 15850, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Water, Potassium Alginate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lycium Fruit Extract, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Strawberry Fruit Extract, Raspberry Fruit Extract, Sapindus mukurossi Fruit Extract, Blueberry Fruit Extract, Rubus chamaemorus Seed Extract, Coffee Extract, Chenopodium quinoa Seed Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside