Abib Hypoderma SP1 2GF Serum Cell Repair 30ml
A unique cell repair serum from Abib works on fixing skin cells, with special technologies. this serum boosts skin elasticity from the inside, prevents wrinkles, and makes the skin more soft and smooth.
Hypoderma SP1-2GF repairing serum for cell repair!
Expensive ingredients do not matter, the absorption rate is most important.
Cell Repair to penetrate deep into the skin and smooth facial wrinkles!
What is EGF/FGF?
- EGF(Epidermal growth Factor): EGF, a Nobel Prize-winning raw material, is a protein factor that grows epidermal cells.
- FGF(Fibroblast Growth Factor): FGF affects cells that form the dermis and gets involved in increasing skin elasticity and preventing wrinkles.
A 2GF serum that EGF and FGF work at the same time, so you can expect a definite synergistic effect to improve skin elasticity and improve wrinkles.
- A 2GF serum that EGF and FGF work at the same time, so you can expect a definite synergistic effect to improve skin elasticity and improve wrinkles.
- Instead of purified water, bamboo water is used to create a moisture-rich formulation.
- Applies gently without irritation to the skin and is quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Functional cosmetic for whitening and wrinkle improvement reported to KFDA.
- Generally, normal EGF / FGF is not stable to store in the refrigerator. But SP1-2GF is safe and stable enough so that you can keep it for more than 6 months at room temperature.
Generally, EGF/FGF have quite big protein molecules, which fail to penetrate through the dead skin cell layer of your skin. SP1 Technology is an innovative technology to use Protein transduction domain(PTD) technology to deliver into the cells effectively.
- 2GF: EGF(10ppm) and FGF (5ppm)
- Bambusa Vulgaris Water: Instead of purified water, bamboo water is used to create a moisture-rich formulation.
It has a lightweight formula like water, but it doesn’t flow down when you apply it to your skin. When you apply it to your skin, it instantly seeps into your skin and is not sticky.
How to use
- In the first step of your skincare routine after washing your face, do not use toner, but use a dropper to drop one or two drops of this cell repair serum on your face.
- Apply it evenly on the face and tap the skin lightly with your fingers for absorption.
- Tip: Even at night, when you wipe your face after washing your face and go to sleep after applying it, you can get a higher anti-aging effect.
Caution for use
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any side effects, including the following, occur.
- In case of side effects such as redness, swelling, itching, and irritation.
- In case the above side effects occur when exposed to sunlight.
- Do not apply on the areas of skin where you have an open wound, rash, or dermatitis
Storage & handling precautions
- Be sure to close the cap tightly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in hot or cold places and keep away from sunlight.
Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Platycodon Grandiflorus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Arctium Lappa Seed Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Propanediol, Sucrose, Adenosine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Mineral Salts, Panthenol, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Tripeptide-46 Hexapeptide-40 Decapeptide-27 Methionyl Oligopeptide-91 Tetrapeptide-38 Sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sh-Polypeptide-11 Dipeptide-35 Oligopeptide-91 Dipeptide-19 Hexapeptide-40, Polysorbate 80