MISSHA Vita C Plus Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 120ml
MISSHA Vitamin C cleanser presents to you a wonderful solution to get rid of dull looking skin! By the Vitamin C formula, this cleanser doesn’t only deeply cleanse your skin but also heals some skin problems leaving you with a clear and healthy skin. It passed a skin irritation test so It is safe to be used on sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
What are vitamin C’s benefits for skin?
Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines,is essential for firm, youthful skin and solves pigmentation. Vitamin C can also help fend off the signs of aging because of its vital role in the body’s natural collagen synthesis. It helps to heal damaged skin and, in some cases, reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Adequate vitamin C intake can also help repair and prevent dry skin.
- Helps remove skin impurities and brighten complexion.
- Vita C liposomes stabilized with a phospholipid structure deliver effective ingredients to the skin.
- It Applies MISSHA’s technology that has high adherence #Vitamin C liposome formula 25% Vitamin C liposome that’s stabilized with a phospholipid structured capsule effectively delivers components to skin.
- Offers perfect moisturizing synergy with Collagen, Fullerine, Vitamin E, Ceramide and Hyaluronic Acids.
- Formulated with a gentle formula that is suitable for sensitive skin to use as daily skincare. Passed Skin Irritation Test. So You can have a safe deep cleansing experience!
Vita C Plus Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser contains a 99% purity of British vitamin C and a VitaC liposome formula!
Its Vita C liposomes stabilized with 99% pure vitamin C and phosphatide capsules effectively deliver active ingredients into the skin.
VitaC liposome formulas
Ascorbic Acid, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tranexamic Acid, Ceramide NP, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, etc.
Synergy with Vitamin C!
Vitamin C exerts synergy with the following effects.
- Skin protection effect of vitamin E & collagen
- Moisturizing care effect of ceramide & hyaluronic acid.
Completed human application test:
- Test institution: Korea’s dermatology research institution
- Test period: Dec. 16, 2019 to Jan. 16, 2020
- Testers: 33 adult women
- Test results: Vitamin C cleanser was found to be non-irritating to the skin.
How to use:
- Dispense a moderate amount on hands and lather it up with a small amount of water.
- Gently massage over face and rinse with lukewarm water.
*Cautions in use and storage* -The color could become lighter as time passes due to its natural color. Does not affect the product
Those who have troubles with dead skin.
Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Potassium Hydroxide, Bentonite, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-glucoside, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Polyquaternium-7, Lactose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cellulose, Arachidic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Disodium Edta, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oleic Acid, 1,2-hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbic Acid, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide Np, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Caprylyl Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Tranexamic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pentylene Glycol, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Glucoside.
We also recommend the following products in the same line (Vita C plus) for the best results!