MISSHA Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Emulsion 130ml, Moisturizer
- MISSHA’s representative moisture supply product.
- Oil and moisture’s new balance, Refreshing moisture to give you a smooth skin.
- Functional cosmetic for whitening.
- Moisturizes your skin without stickiness.
- Mild formula with skin-friendly ingredients that work gently on skin.
MISSHA Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Emulsion 130ml (Moisturizer)
MISSHA introduces to you the best emulsion that has a face whitening and skin firming effect. And Moreover, It offers you a great moisturizing and hydrating effect due to the 10 various hyaluronic acid molecules leaving you with a moisturized glowing skin.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a sugar molecule that occurs naturally in the skin, it helps to bind water to collagen, trapping it in the skin, so that skin can appear plumper, dewier, and more hydrated.The HA within our bodies holds a thousand times its weight in water to not only retain all that moisture in our skin and joints, but also prevent all that moisture from evaporating into the air.
It provides moisture to skin by forming a membrane that draws moisture from outside and secures it within the skin.
- An emulsion that 10 types of hyaluronic acid contained in Expert Hyalron Complex™ fill in your skin with dense moisture along the passage way of the skin.
- Balances oil and water in your skin.
- Functional cosmetic for whitening.
- 20 kinds of harmful ingredients are not added.
- Skin irritation test completed.
10th-layer moisturizing of 10 kinds of hyaluronic acids forming each layer
* Measurement result on moisturizing after 10-tape stripping
The highly pure 10 hyaluronic acids of 10-expert hyalron complex™ available only in Super Aqua are stacked up to the 10th layer of skin following the moisture passage of skin by the Aqua Enhancer Method (Aqua enhancer method: Absorption formulation method of Super Aqua allows active ingredients to be absorbed into skin by softening them.)
- Xylitol Glucoside: Moisture shield! Prevents moisture evaporation
- Ceramide NP: Acts as moisture protective shield by strengthening skin barrier.
- 10-expert hyalron complex™: Blending 10 kinds of high-, medium-, and low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid available only in Super Aqua + active ingredients
The emulsion does not contain 20 harmful ingredients, so it can be used safely even on sensitive skin.
It does not contain 6 kinds of parabens such as Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben and Isopropylparaben and harmful ingredients such as Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin and Benzophenone-8, so you can use it with confidence on your skin.
- Collection of 10 various Hyaluronic acid molecules: Provides moisture and prevents it from evaporating.
- Xylitylglucoside: provides moisture and helps in absorbing it.
- Ceramide NP: Helps in blocking the loss of moisture.
- Trehalose: Helps in maintaining the moisture.
Completed Skin Test and Moisture Test:
The Emulsion proved to increase the moisture level in the skin by 13.1% after using the product for 7 weeks. (When skin essence, emulsion and cream series are used)
A lotion type formulation that is applied softly and is absorbed without stickiness.
- For those who with oily skin lacking moisture.
- For those with dry skin.
- For those who want light skin treatment.
- For those who want mild and non-sticky skincare.
- For those who looking for the best emulsion.
How to use:
After washing your face in the morning and evening, take an appropriate amount and gently spread it along the skin texture from the inside to the outside of your face.
Tips for using Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Line products step by step
Water, Glycerin, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Trehalose, Water, Glyceryl Glucoside, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Propanediol, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Tocopherol, Myristyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose Palmitate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide Np, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Linalool
|Effects of Using||
Anti-Wrinkle, Moisturizing Skin, Nourishment for Skin, Prevent Water Evaporation From Skin
All Skin Types, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin
There are no reviews yet.