BENTON Honest Lip Balm 10ml
- Lip balm is honestly manufactured with reliable and healthy ingredients.
- 7 vegetable oils derived from nature provide High lips moisturizing.
- Lip protector adheres thinly, leaves your lips moist, & healthy nourished.
- A tube-type Lip Balm minimized cross-contamination.
- Artificial coloring & Artificial fragrance.
- Dermatologically has been tested.
BENTON Honest Lip Balm 10ml
Best moisturizing lip balm for dry lips, your lips are easily dry and rough every day, aren’t they?
Women often use a lot of lipsticks full of artificial colors & chemical substances, That’s why the lips area becomes drier. The lips area is so delicate so supply it with the perfect lips care offered from Benton Honest Lip Balm
It helps protect maintain soft lips’ health by containing high content of natural vegetable ingredients without petroleum and mineral oil
- A reliable recipe for healthy lips: it contains abundant natural ingredients without harmful ingredients such as petrolatum, PEGs, mineral oil, artificial coloring, and synthetic perfumes.
- A moisturizer from nature Containing 7 kinds of vegetable oils: It moisturizes your lips with 99°/o natural ingredients, including 7 skin-friendly vegetable oils such as sunflower seed, argan, Camellia seed, green tea seed, olive, macadamia, and Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil.
- Lip protector adheres thinly to the lips: it thinly adheres to lips that become quickly dry due to a lack of sweat glands and sebaceous glands, providing moisture and nutrition and developing healthy lips.
Enjoy the highest level of lib moisturization with this moisturizing lip balm
make your lips fresh and smooth with excellent ingredients 99% natural ingredients
- 7 Kinds of Vegetable Oils: Rich in nutrients vegetable oils such as sunflower seed, argan, Camellia seed, green tea seed, olive, macadamia, and Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter, which has been used in barren desert areas, is friendly to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss and skin damage.
- Tocopherol: vitamin E helps not only prevents oxidation in the product but also boosts the vitality and health of your skin.
Benton Honest Lip Balm received a high score of 4.5 out of 5 from 42 persons in the experience group.
If you’ve been using products like Carmex Lip Balm, we recommend that you start using lip balm from Benton. Then you’ll get a feeling of satisfaction you’ve never felt before.
- Testing Institute: HUMAN Skin Research Center
- Tested Period: Sep. 10, 2020 to Sep. 08, 2020
- Test Subjects: 31male & female adults (age range from 20-60)
( there might be individual differences )
- Test Result: Benton Honest Lip Balm is evaluated as non-irritating with a skin irritation index of 0.00
The moisturizing lip balm for you adheres thinly to your lips and you will feel as if you have not applied it.
Slightly yellowish gel formula that leaves your lips moist and glossy.
How to use
Apply an appropriate amount smoothly whenever you feel dry on your lips.
- Tip1# Calming The Lips Dead Skin Cells: Apply enough lip balm to your lips before makeup to soak the old dead skin cells for about 5 minutes, and gently wipe it off with a toner to make your lips moist.
- Tip2# Moisturizing Dry Nose: It helps protect sensitive skin by applying a thin layer of lip balm to the skin around the nose when the skin becomes sensitive by blowing the nose frequently.
- Tip3# Using the Sleeping Lip Mask: Apply a lot of lip balm before going to bed. It helps nourish and moisturize your skin overnight and makes your lips smooth and elastic.
- Tip4# Enhancing The Persistence of Perfume: Apply Honest Lip Balm slightly on the wrist, behind the ear, back neck, and inside the elbow to increase the scent’s lasting effect
- Those whose lips become quickly dry and tight 365-days.
- Those whose lips are exfoliated and rough with dead skin cells.
- Those whose lips are sensitive to external stimuli.
- Those whose lips are so sensitive that should carefully choose lip products.
Benton’s moisturizing lip balm was manufactured in tube type to minimize cross-contamination.
A hygienic tube-type lip balm is less likely to be cross-contaminated due to direct exposure of contents.
Benton’s moisturizing lip balm contains more than 99% of ingredients derived from nature.
Excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones
Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostea rate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2, isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Trihydroxystear in, Monascus Extract, Argania Spinosa KernelOil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia integrifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl caprylate, Tocopherol, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Dehydroacetic Acid
For more good results, we recommend you use other line’s products
All Skin Types, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin
There are no reviews yet.