Derma Pen, Hyaluron Pen for 0.3ml & 0.5ml Ampoule
Needle-free Derma Pen is an innovation that deposits Hyaluronic Acid Fillers into the epidermal and upper dermal layers of the skin without the traditional needles or injections. The pen uses pressure which causes the Hyaluronic Acid to turn into nanoscale molecules and inserts the Hyaluronic Acid Filler through the skin. The diameter of this flow is 0.17 mm, twice as small as the smallest insulin needle. It is a 2 in 1 model derma pen that can use 0.3ml head and 0.5ml head as one body among hyaluron pen models.
Ideal for patients that are frightened or uncomfortable with needles and there is minimal anxiety and damage to the region, so many patients opt for it, this pain free treatment using the derma pen is less invasive and fast, and allows patients to plump and fill their lips, fine lines and wrinkles. The mixture used in the derma pen is Pure Hyaluronic Acid or Dermal Fillers such as Juvederm.
- Needle-Free: This technique uses a needle-free injection of air to transfer the products, such as fillers, anesthetic, Botox, peptides, and vitamins into the skin.
- Pain-Free: The needle-free application provides a pain-free, blood-free experience.
- Safety: The needle-free atomizer does not damage the skin, making the chance of infection small. There is also no risk of damage to veins or arteries.
- Fast Treatment: This treatment can be performed in 30 minutes from start to finish.
- Anesthetic-Free: This pain-free procedure does not require anesthetic
- Rapid Recovery: As there is no incision, it takes less time to recover.
- Cheaper: It is less expensive than other methods.
- Easy to operate: This pen is easy to use. With just the click of a button you control the dosage and inject a filler solution.
- 2 in 1 model Hyaluron Pen: Can be equipped with both a 0.3ml head and a 0.5ml head in one body, so you can use two sizes of ampoules.
How the hyaluron pen works
Hyaluron Pen is a rather simplistic device that generates enough pressure to launch Hyaluronic acid mixture into human skin. Thanks to the energy of the mechanical action, the spring and the special plunger of the device can, under pressure, quickly but gently push the flow of the Hyaluronic acid filler into the subcutaneous skin tissue. the filler is injected into the epidermal and higher dermal layers of the skin via this pen. With the pen’s pressure, hyaluronic acid is transformed into nano-scale molecules and easily infused into the skin. This flow has a diameter of 0.17mm, which is more than half the size of a standard needle. The application is relatively pleasant and distributes to the intended locations uniformly.
How to set up the Hyaluron Pen
- First and foremost, always perform your treatment in a clean and sterile environment. Wash your hands first, and wear gloves during all treatments to avoid contamination.
- Prepare a appropriate amount of rubbing alcohol nearby to clean the areas of your face that you will treat. Twist the Hyaluron Pen until it stops and takes one of the empty nozzles(ampoules). Fill the nozzle with the hyaluronic acid filler that you are going to use, it is better not to fill the nozzle with too much filler solution at this time. Leave a little bit of air in the nozzle so that it will not flow out when you screw it back on, thus minimizing spillage and waste.
- Once the pen is loaded, you are ready to use the Hyaluron Pen. Injecting filler with the hyaluron pen is very simple as you only need to press the shot button.
- You start by taking your Hyaluron Pen, pulling up the lever on the side, and then putting it back down. This allows air into the pen and use the air pressure to inject your fine lines with the hyaluronic acid solution.
- Each time you use the pen, you must lift that lever and get more air inside. There are no needles, just pressure that makes this pen work. And, when you lift the lever and put it back down for subsequent use, you need to twist the Hyaluronic Pen again to charge the air pressure for the next injection.
How to set the amount of injected filler solution
This 0.3ml & 0.5ml hyaluron pen is marked 50 dosing lines on the left and 30 dosing lines on the right to set the amount of filler to be injected that matches the 0.3ml ampoule and 0.5ml ampoule. This means that if you twist the pen head and move it down one line, 0.01ml is injected. If you shot two lines at a time on your pen then you shot 0.02ml at a time.
We do not recommend injecting more than 3 lines at a time with this pen because it can inject too much filler at once. Therefore, we recommend that you use it in the following way.
- Start at a one line twist.
- Make sure that that’s good amount of pressure and product for your lips(or other areas).
- If it isn’t then you move up two lines. In this way, it is good to find the right pen pressure for your treatment area.
How to use
After preparing the ampoule you want to use among 0.3ml and 0.5ml ampoules, use it in the order below.
- Pull the lever to recharge the pressure by contracting the spring inside the pen.
- Turn the head from left to right so that all 50(or 30) dosing lines are visible, then adjust the head by turning it from right to left as many lines as you want to inject.
- Put the filler solution into the ampoule(nozzle) and mount it on the pen header.
- Stick to the tip of the ampoule at a right angle on the area where you want to inject the filler and press the shot button.
- You can understand it more easily if you watch the YouTube videos below.
Additional items you can buy to use the hyaluronic pen.
In order for you to use a hyaluron pen, you need a disposable ampoule that plays the role of an injection needle and a disposable adapter that connects it to the filler vial.
Disposable ampoules are sold in packs that contains 5 ampoules and disposable adapters are sold in units of one.
Before your injection, it is strongly recommended to avoid taking aspirin, anti-coagulants and anti-inflammatory drugs for a week prior to the procedure. Refer to your prescribing physician before interrupting any chronic treatment. It is advised not to use make-up during the 12 hours following your injection and to avoid extreme temperatures (intense cold, sauna, etc.) during the week following treatment.14-17 After the injection, you should avoid drinking alcohol, taking a plane or doing any kind of sports for a period of 72 hours post-injection. Also, following your treatment, it is highly advisable to avoid dental treatments, aesthetic procedures of any type, sun exposure and extreme temperatures (icy weather, saunas, steam rooms, hot baths, etc.). If you want to treat your lips using the pen but happen to have cold sores, it is recommended to have them treated with antivirals from your healthcare provider first.
It is not recommended for patients who are or have these dispositions:
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- With acute or chronic skin disease
- Hypersensitivity with ingredients of the solution
- Highly predisposed to scars and keloids
Despite any information provided by the seller, this product is not intended for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease. It is not a dietary supplement, it is not a drug, and should not be used for any medical purposes. In addition, as stated on this site, we take no responsibility regarding how you use this information because problems can arise from a variety of factors, such as what type of filler you use and how clean you are when you do the treatment.