BENTON Shea Butter And Coconut Hand Cream 50g
Hand care that’s easily been neglected.
Shea Butter Hand Cream takes care of your hands that you probably forget to take care of, thus causing hands roughness and early wrinkles. From now on, take care of your hands with the golden recipe of shea butter and coconut hand cream.
Benton Shea Butter hand cream is a naturally derived cream made from Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and sunflower seed oil. This Hand cream helps to maintain soft and silky hands without leaving any stickiness.
Shea Butter it’s well known for containing rich vitamins and nutrients that help to naturally heal the skin. It stimulates the natural production of collagen which helps with wrinkles. It soothes insect bites. Shea butter provides that thick layer of natural butter that helps keep natural hair moisturized for longer when used as a sealant.
Prevent moisture loss with shea butter hand cream, Treat your Hands as they deserve!
365 days excellent moisturizing hands care!
- The softness you don’t want to miss: Shea Butter and Coconut oil, which have an excellent moisturizing capacity, are absorbed into the skin to deliver a deep moisturizing feeling and moisturize and soften dry hands.
- Delicate care for soft hands: Eco contains adenosine, a functional ingredient for wrinkle improvement, and helps care delicate hands through moisturizing, hand wrinkles, and elasticity care.
- Healthy hand cream from nature: A healthy hand cream containing ECOCERT-certified Shea butter and organic coconut oil to prevent skin damage and help healthy skincare.
- Hypoallergenic Slightly acid pH care: Hypoallergenic test completed enabling the use for even delicate skin.
A slightly acidic pH, similar to a healthy skin condition, helps regulate skin balance and protects delicate skin.
Hand cream full of nourishing ingredients
- Shea Butter (Skin Protection/ Moisturizing/ Enhancing Elasticity)
Shea butter, which has been used in barren desert areas, is friendly to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss and skin damage.
- Coconut oil (Retains moisture evaporation/ Skin Protection / Conditioning)
Prevents evaporation of moisture from the skin and protects the skin
by forming an oil-water protective layer on the skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Nutrition / Prevents moisture evaporation / Skin Protection)
Contains sunflower seed oil rich in beneficial ingredients to help provide nutrients to the skin
- Testing Institute: KC skin research Center Co., Ltd.
- Tested Period:Nov,15, 2017- Nov,17, 2017
- Test Subjects: 30 female adults (age range from 19-59)
- Test Result: Benton Shea Butter Hand Cream is evaluated as a non-irritating product
2-Moisturizing Ability Test
Shea Butter Hand Cream forms an excellent moisturizing protective layer to help keep your hands moist and soft.
Shea Butter Hand Cream forms a moisture barrier and helps retain moisture for a long time without residues.
Soft creamy formulation with viscosity. It’s applied on the skin smoothly, Without stickiness, but deeply absorbed into the skin. It maintains a slightly acidic pH environment similar to when the skin is healthy to help skin protection, it could be used even on irritated or sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
Shea butter hand cream has an attractive subtle coconut scent
How to use
1. After washing your hands, take an appropriate amount of hand cream.
2. Apply it to your hands.
3. Spread them out for absorption.
4. Tip1# After nail care, apply hand cream to damaged nails and round the damaged nails.
5. Tip2# Before going to bed, apply hand cream enough to clean hands and wear plastic gloves to gently care your hands
- Who have dry hands and need moisturizing care.
- Who is concerned about wrinkles on their hands due to frequent use of their hands.
- Who wants a non-sticky, highly moisturizing hand cream.
Without 20 cautious ingredients, volatile alcohols, and harmful controversial ingredients such as silicones
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methyl propanediol, Cocos tlucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parki i (Shea) Butter Extract, l,2- Hexanediol, Zanthoxylum piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine
We recommend to you this skincare routine for better results