HISTOLAB Derma Science Anytime Cica Safe Cream 50g
Soothing & Protection Solution Cream for the skin needed soothing effect. The Cica cream from Histolab is an ointment-type transparent formulation, and when its moisture is absorbed into your skin, the silicone gel forms a film on the skin surface to prevent moisture evaporation and protect it from the external environment.
Centella Asiatica, which is synonymous with skin-soothing ingredients! The Cica cream contains Centella Asiatica leaf water instead of water to help make the skin healthy. In particular, the Cica cream is a suitable cream that quickly calms the skin and protects it from the external environment after you use MTS or after squeezing acne, or after dermatological laser treatment. It is also suitable for people who do not like stickiness because it gives a moist and silky feeling when applied.
The Cica cream that can be purchased at dermatology clinics in Korea!
Anytime Cica Safe Cream Provides instant and long-lasting soothing and protection for the skin.
- A soothing & protection cream for skin regeneration, prevention of moisture loss, keloid prevention, and prevention of secondary external stimuli.
- A dual functional cosmetics for whitening improvement and anti-wrinkle reported to KFDA.
- Contains Patent SRGFH1 Complex, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water(38%), and Centella Asiatica Extract(5,000ppm): Helps make the rough and weak skin soft and healthy with soothing effect and patented peptides property.
- Soothing Cream: Helps soothe and moisturize skin with Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glacial Water including lots of moisture, and keep the skin moist with abundant moisture and nutrition by keeping water and nutrition together with GWD manufacturing technique.
- Soft Texture: helps make the skin soft and comfortable by absorbing cream quickly without sickness, when it is applied on all or some areas of the face.
When moisture is absorbed in the skin after applying the cica cream, silicone gel forms a film to prevent moisture evaporation and contamination!
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water and Centella Asiatica Extract: Soothes the damaged skin with madecanic acid which is a leaf and sterns of Centella Asiatica, and makes the skin texture soft and relaxed.
- Allantion : According to the safety review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR), the effective ingredient of skin protection is 0.5% to 2% in Allation, which removes old dead skin cells and softens the skin improve its vitality for the skin repair effect.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluron acid is a natural moisture factor filling it up between skin tissues that contain collagen and elastin. It offers 6.000 times more than normal moisture and prevents water – loss, and helps protect skin with moisture layer formation.
- Panthenol: Panthenol is able to be a more stable mixture of vitamin B5 and has better absorption in skin, and Panthenol, converted to vitamin B5 has moisture-drawing properties and forms a moisture membrane to keep moisture from evaporation.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract: helps calm down the weakened skin by providing excellent moisture and increasing skin resistance with Eicosapentaenoic acid which is a type of omega -3 unsaturated fatty acid, also contains Vitamin A, B1, and C help makes the skin barrier healthy and strong.
The Cica cream has proven its efficacy through skin tests!
After Using T- zone and cheek parts are decreased redness (2-4 level → 2-5 level UP!)
Thus, Moisture increase and sebum control improvement.
Going HD means water- oil enough and good condition on the graph (1-10 level: higher level, higher moisturizing)
It means that the overall skin tone has become brighter and more even as the numbers go up, therefore, Skin tone is improved compared after using it.
Wrinkle and Elasticity Test
It means that the overall skin tone has become brighter and more even as the numbers go up.
Therefore, Skin tone is improved compared after using it.
Test before and after use.
These are the results of self-testing at the annex research institute of Medians Co, Ltd., which owns the Histolab brand.
It is a transparent gel-type cream containing moisture.
How to use:
- Squeeze an appropriate amount of the Cica cream and spread it evenly on your face at the end of your skincare routine.
- Gently tap the skin to absorb it into the skin.
- Tip: Squeeze an appropriate amount on the irritated and weakened skin and spread it evenly to soothe and protect the skin in that area. (Whole area of face / Specific area of face)
The Cica cream is a dual functional cosmetic with whitening and anti-wrinkle functions as well as skin soothing!
- Those who want to soothe and protect tired skin from external stimuli.
- Those who want to make their sensitive and rough skin smooth and smooth.
- Those who want to brighten dull skin tone.
- Those who want to make healthy skin by strengthening the skin barrier.
Currently, Histolab products are loved by almost 8,500 dermatological and aesthetic clinics in Korea. Thanks to its wide variety of product ranges, Histolab products have become famous for having excellent efficiencies in the field of professional peeling, acne treatment, and post-laser skin treatment as well as basic care like wrinkle improvement freckles, skin rejuvenation, whitening., etc.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Niacinamide, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Panthenol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Nicotinoyl Hexapeptide-44, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-16, sh-Polypeptide-4