HISTOLAB Acnex Science Alpha Cleansing Foam 200ml
A gel-typed foaming facial cleanser used for sensitive oily skin with excess oil, which is a gel-type soft foam that keeps the skin clean using a surfactant derived from nature.
The cleansing foam cleanly washes wastes accumulated on the skin off and controls the oil-water balance of the greasy looking skin to make the skin healthy, contains Ivy Extract and Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water to keep the skin moist and shiny even after cleansing.
Histolab, a medical skincare brand distributed solely to dermatological clinics, has been devoting itself to accomplish an immediate skin improvement by taking advantage of its own development of Plant Stem Cell(Callus) and of our renowned mentoring group of doctor’s advice for achieving the most effective prescription.
Currently, Histolab products are loved by almost 8,500 dermatological and aesthetic clinics in Korea. Thanks to its wide variety of product ranges, Histolab products have become famous for having excellent efficiencies in the field of professional peeling, acne treatment, and post-laser skin treatment as well as basic care like wrinkle improvement freckles, skin rejuvenation, and whitening., etc.
The foaming facial cleanser reduces sebum and wash impurities accumulated on the skin off cleanly!
- Gel-typed foaming facial cleanser for sensitive oily skin.
- SRGF H1 Complex™: Contains Median’s own patent-applied ingredients (SRGF H1 Complex) helps provide a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Oil-water balance control: Making healthy skin by controlling your oily skin and clearly removing impurities in pores.
- Removal of skin impurities: Clearly removes impurities in pores.
- Abundant moisture: With Hedera Helix leaf extract and Nelumbo Nucifera flower water, it brings dewy moisture to your skin.
- Suitable for sensitive oily and acne-prone skin.
The foaming facial cleanser cleanses the skin and moisturizes it at the same time.
- SRGF H1 Complex™: Moisturizes and soothes the skin
- Tea Tree Oil: Protects the skin
- Hedera Helix(Ivy) Leaf Extract: Relieves atopic dermatitis and soothes the skin
- Decyl-Glucoside: Balances the oil water
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Soothes and regenerates the skin and reduces pigmentation
A transparent gel-type formulation that does not have a lot of bubbles.
Acnex Science Line’s products use order:
How to use:
- When washing your face in the morning and evening, take an appropriate amount on your hands
- Gently apply evenly over the entire face and rub gently
- Wash it off cleanly with lukewarm water.
- Oily skin
- People who need skin’s oil and water balance.
- People who want smooth cleansing foam.
Water, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Poncirus trifoliata fruit extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Beta-Glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Disodium EDTA, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-16, sh-Polypeptide-1, Polysorbate 20, Nicotinoyl Hexapeptide-44, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol.