HISTOLAB Derma Science Vita C Complex Ampoule 47% 80ml
Vita C Complex Ampoule, a skin whitening ampoule for those who want bright and glow skin, is a functional ampoule for skin whitening containing 50% of Vita C Complex.
Vitamin C, which is well known as the vitamin we take, is also a very good ingredient in cosmetics. Vitamin C, a cosmetic ingredient, mainly emphasizes whitening functions but has various effects such as softening skin texture, defending skin damage from ultraviolet rays, and inhibiting active oxygen through antioxidant action to prevent aging.
Vita C Complex Ampoule contains 47% of Vita C complex, which is an excellent skin brightening agent that helps inhibit melanin synthesis while soothing and moisturizing the skin.
The only one ampoule for skin whitening!
Currently, Histolab products are loved by almost 8,500 dermatological and aesthetic clinics in Korea. Thanks to its wide variety of product ranges, Histolab products have become famous for having excellent efficiencies in the field of professional peeling, acne treatment, and post-laser skin treatment as well as basic care like wrinkle improvement freckles, skin rejuvenation, whitening., etc.
- Functional cosmetics for whitening: A functional ampoule containing Arbutin, a brightening ingredient notified by KFDA.
- SRGF-H1 Complex™: Containing Median’s own patent-applied ingredients helps provide a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Contains 47% of Vita C Complex: Contains 47% of the ingredients that nourish the skin and care for it with lively skin.
- Moisturizing the skin: Protects sensitive skin due to external irritation and cares for vital skin.
- SRGF H1 Complex: Moiturizing, Soothing
- Trehalose: Skin Protection & Moiturizing
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Moiturizing
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Skin Soothing
- Arbutin: Skin Whitening
Vita C Complex Whitening Ampoule 47% Use Order:
How to use:
After applying toner, take 2~3 drops and apply with gentle patting.
- Those who are crumbly due to lack of nutrition.
- Those who are troubled with uneven skin.
- Those who have aged skin tone.
- Those who suffer from skin radiance due to lack of moisture.
- Those who want to change their skin tone to be transparent and bright.
Differences between 4 types of Histolab ampoules:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arbutin, Trehalose, Glycerin, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Allantoin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Oleate, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Nicotinoyl Hexapeptide-44, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-16, sh-Polypeptide-4, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (47ppm)