LANEIGE Radian-C Vitamin Spot Ampoule 10g
Vitamin spot ampoule for a brighter and more light toned skin presented to you by Laneige! With the new spot correcting ampoule formulated by Vitamin C and other active ingredients you will see a difference in dark spots as it gives you a more radiant complexion in no time!
Vitamin spot ampoule containing Radian-C 3x Blend™ with powerful antioxidant effect erases blemishes and gives clear and radiant skin. Laneige’s Radian-C 3x Blend™ contains high content of 3 types of vitamins, including pure Vitamin C, Vitamin C derivatives, and Niacinamide(Vitamin B3), making your skin 3 times brighter.
The Spot Ampoule blends 3 vitamin ingredients in an ideal combination to brighten your skin tone 3 times in 10 days!
“The antioxidant effect of the high-content vitamin spot ampoule is delivered completely so that your skin tone is noticeably brighter as if you were wearing bright clothes!”
- Contains Raidan-C 3x Blend™: Contains Raidan-C 3x Blend™, an ideal blend of 3 vitamins, to create a more radiant skin tone: Pure vitamin C 17.6% + Vitamin C derivative + Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Gives you a skin tone that is 3 times brighter in ten days.
- An all-in-one ampoule that can take care of blemishes, skin texture, and skin transparency with just one ampoule.
- Strengthens the skin barrier healthy and strong.
- Suitable for sensitive skin as it’s free of skin irritants and was dermatology tested.
Vitamin Spot Ampoule’s 3 great advantages
1. 3-type multivitamin ampoule delivers 3X more powerful tone-up effects
- Radian-C Vitamin Spot Ampoule created by Laneige’s blending technology featuring an ideal mixture of 3 types of vitamin ingredients.
- Discover a skin that is 3 times brighter in just 10 days.
2. Triple blemish care for a bright, radiant skin
- Clear and bright skin cannot be achieved with blemish control alone.
- Achieve a truly radiant skin with the all-in-one care for blemishes, skin texture and skin clarity level.
- Melanin/skin texture/skin clarity level (Clinical tests completed).
3. Immediately strengthens the skin barrier
- Are you worried that pure Vitamins C might be irritating?
- Use Radian-C Ampoule for immediate skin barrier strengthening effects!
That is not all reasons why it is even better to use it with Radian C-Cream!
Vitamin Spot Ampoule meets Cream for 400% greater anti-oxidation effects.
5 skin improvement effects you can get with the fantastic combination of Radiance C ampoule and cream.
- Antioxidative effect
- Pigmentation improvement
- Skin texture improvement
- Redness improvement
- Moisture content improvement
Institution : I.E.C Korea
Period : 2020.12.07~2021.01.04
Results: It’s much better to use Radian-C Ampoule and Cream together
- 96.7% When using them together, I felt that my skin tone became brighter and more even.
- 90.3% When using them together, I felt that my dark spots were more powerfully reduced.
- 100% When using them together, I felt anti-oxidant synergy.
- 100% When using them together, I felt stronger effects of Vitamin C.
- 96.7% I have intention to buy both products.
Radian-C Vitamin Spot Ampoule contains a watery formula that is less sticky and has a higher absorptive ability. Enjoy the light and refreshing texture!
How to Use:
- Apply a drop of Radian-C Ampoule on each cheek.
- Absorb the ampoule from inside out across the entire face while avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Apply an adequate amount of Radian-C Cream and gently absorb it across the entire face.
- Tip! If you want fast results: Layer on the cream after using the ampoule to feel Vitamin C effects deep inside your skin.
- Tip! If you want to hydrate your skin: Mix ampoule and cream together to moisturize your skin.
Use It fresh!
- Use immediately after purchase.
- After placing the dropper, shake lightly before use.
- Advised to use within one month of opening.
- Advised to refrigerate before/after use.
- Those who want to reduce dark spots.
- Those who want a brighter skin tone.
- Those who want antioxidant skincare with low irritation.
Korea has created a new category called ‘Skincare’ in the global cosmetics industry, which has developed around color cosmetics. Korean cosmetic companies have developed and sold various types of cosmetics for skincare, in the Arab region, serum is the most widely known, but in Korea, not only serum but also similar products such as essence and ampoule have been developed and sales are expanding. Serum, essence, and ampoule are all highly concentrated products intensively containing 1 or 2 essential ingredients.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Tromethamine, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Squalane, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Acetyl Glucosamine, Limonene, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium Edta, Glutathione, Fragrance / Parfum, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Linalool, Dextrin, Citral, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Tranexamic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Methyl Trimethicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract.