CNP LABORATORY Anti-Pore Blackhead Clear Kit, Nose Mask
CNP presents to you the best seller nose mask ” Anti-Pore Blackhead Clear Kit “. Two types of nose masks are specially designed to remove nose blackheads and excess sebum to achieve blackhead-free skin without squeezing.
Mask 1 will gently dissolve blackheads and sebum whereas Mask 2 is a pore tightening mask that will minimize the appearance of pores and leave the skin smooth and clean like a boiled egg.
Anti-Pore Blackhead Nose Mask won the 1st prize in the Nose mask category of Korea’s No.1 cosmetics application in 2019.
- Mild Care: A formula with CNP Anti-irritant Complex cares for your skin mildly.
- Natural Patented Ingredients for Blackhead and Sebum Care: The natural ingredients of the mask care for blackhead and sebum gently, melt them, and dissolve in hidden sebum to help it easily stick to the patch. (Patent acquisition for an ingredient for blackhead care: Patent No. 10-0962344)
- Effective Pore Contraction: works on pore tightening and minimizes its size, rich in Hazel extract which temporarily contracts pores with blackheads and sebum
- Calming & Moisturizing Finish: after cleaning the skin out of blackhead, it calms and moisturizes the skin comfortably leaving the skin flexible and moist.
- This kit has 3 sets of mask 1 and mask 2.
Get back your smooth glowing skin with Anti-Pore Blackhead Nose Mask so easily.
Let’s look at CNP’s blackhead solution.
STEP1: The natural ingredients make blackheads easy to get out of the pores.
the nose patch gently sticks without causing any irritation, the natural ingredients dissolve deep in sebum & blackhead in order to take it off easily within the patch.
(Patent acquisition for ingredients for blackhead care: Patent No. 10-0962344)
STEP 2: Make your pores elastic.
AC.NET and witch Hamamelis Virginiana extract temporarily contract the pores from which the blackhead and sebum are removed.
Blackheads reduction, pore contraction, skin sebum care Test
- Testing Institute: Dermatology department at Gadlic University Medical school.
- Tested Period: October~December 2010 ( 3 months in total)
- Test Subjects: 20 subjects aged from 18 to 30 years old.
- Test Method: They use it twice a week for 6 weeks, first medicine with a blackhead removal action on the circular nose and periphery, and second medicine to help reduce pores after using the 1st medicine, it removes the blackhead from the nose and the periphery pore contraction.
- Test Result: Anti-pore blackhead clear kit patch is judged to be a product that helps in reducing blackhead level, and controlling skin sebum & pore contraction.
- Who worries about blackheads that are in the nose center.
- Who’s looking for a low-irritation care product due to their sensitive skin.
- Who wants to take care of pores, sebum, and blackheads at once.
- Who doesn’t want a temporary effect but looking for a product that improves blackheads gradually
How to use
- Step1: After washing your face, soften and smooth your skin with toner, and place mask 1 on the blackhead area for 10 minutes.
- Step2: Remove mask 1 and remove the blackhead from the outside to the inside and from the bottom to the top with a cotton swab.
- Step3: Place mask 2 in the same position for 10 minutes to calm and contract the pores.
- Step4: Remove mask 2 and remove the blackhead from the outside to the inside and from the bottom to the top with a cotton swab.
Find the right nose patch according to your state.
Mask 1: Black Head Clear Mask Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, PEG-8, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Codonopsis Lanceolata Root Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer.
Mask 2: Pore Tightening Mask Water, Butylene Glycol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryoyldimethytaurate/VP Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Zinc PCA, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Alum, Glycerin, Arginine, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer.