TORRIDEN DIVE IN Mild Suncream SPF 50+ PA++++ 60ml
What’s the difference between Toriden’s sunscreen and the existing sunscreen?
Physical sunscreens(or mineral sunscreens), which are mainly used by people with sensitive skin, are generally stiff when applied compared to Chemical Sunscreen or Mixed Sunscreen.
DIVE IN Mild Sunscreen contains 10 kinds of hyaluronic acid and not only does it provide moisture and applicability you have never experienced among physical sunscreen products, but it also provides the perfect UV protection effect.
The New World of Non-Nano Sunscreen protects you by providing the moisture you need!
- Non-nano physical sunscreen: A Non-nano daily physical sunscreen that contains 100% Zinc Oxide and can be used comfortably without irritation for sensitive skin.
- Contains 10 types of hyaluronic acid to strengthen moisture: Contains 10 types of hyaluronic acid to make up for the characteristic stiff texture and dryness felt when applying this physical sunscreen.
- UV protection effect verified by clinical trials: Its UV protection effect on SPF50+ and PA++++ verified through clinical trials by a trusted institution.
- 1st place in the first half of the 2022 sunscreen category by Hwahae, Korea’s best beauty app.
- Glow Pick 2022 February ranking No. 1 in sunscreen category.
Rich moisture feeling that could not be felt with existing physical sunscreens, No more physical sunscreens that give you a stiff feeling when applied and dry your skin!
That doesn’t mean we can give up our desire for a sunscreen that provides both strong UV protection and a comfortable feel to use. Dive-in Mild Suncream improved the stiff texture when applied to the skin. The sunscreen that applies gently adheres to the skin and provides a rich feeling of moisture. It is neither matte nor sticky and leaves no white residue.
Now feel the moisturizing on your skin with Dive-In Mild Suncream!
Why are 10 kinds of Hyaluronic Acid important?
According to molecular weight, Dalton is a very common unit used in biology. Unfortunately, Dalton isn’t absorbed well into the skin because of its large components. Torriden effectively blends 10 types of hyaluronic acid with different molecular sizes so that hyaluronic acid can be absorbed better into the skin, providing a strong moisturizing effect by filling moisture from epidermis to the inside of the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid Sunscreen is the best product containing 10 kinds of Hyaluronic Acid Complex of different sizes and Zinc Oxide.
Why should you use a physical sunscreen?
The physical sunscreen reflects ultraviolet rays by forming a thin layer on your skin. Since ultraviolet rays do not penetrate into the skin, it is a great advantage that it can be used without irritation even for sensitive skin.
On the other hand, a chemical sunscreen is a product that absorbs ultraviolet rays into the skin and chemically decomposes it, so it is not suitable for people with sensitive skin since it causes skin irritation.
- 10 kinds of hyaluronic acid: Helps 10 kinds of hyaluronic acid complex, upgraded from 5 kinds of hyaluronic acid complex in the existing Dive-In line, maintain deeper and more dense moisture.
- Zinc Oxide: DIVE IN Mild Suncream containis 100% mild Zinc Oxide that doesn’t cause irritation to sensitive skin. It blocks UV rays as soon as you apply it.
- Trehalose: Hydrates and prevents moisture loss and skin dryness.
DIVE IN Mild Suncream with Trehalose and hyaluronic acid provides moisture and blocks UV rays!
- Test Institute: Korea Dermatology Research Institute
- Test Period: Nov. 9, 2021 to Nov. 12, 2021
- Test Subjects: 33 people
- Test Results: DIVE IN Suncream proved to be non-irritating product to the skin.
Sun protection factor test (SPF 50+/ PA++++)
- Test Institute: Korea Institute of Dermatological Sciences
- Test Period: Oct. 25, 2021 to Nov. 2, 2021
- Test Subjects: 10 men and women who are 20~60 years old.
- Test Results: DIVE IN Suncream proved strong UV protection in the evaluation of UV protection factor on human bodies.
Non-nano particle analysis
- Test Institute: Skin QC Dermatology Research Institute
- Test Period: Nov. 16, 2021 to Nov. 19, 2021
- Test Results: As a result of measuring the particle sizes of DIVE IN Mild Sunscreen, it was proved that they were not absorbed by the skin because their size was greater than 100 nm(Non nano).
How to use:
At the last step of skin care, take an appropriate amount of this sunscreen and spread it evenly over areas exposed to sunlight. You can feel a soft finish as well as a tone-up effect that naturally harmonizes with your skin.
A Cream type full of moisture and applies softly to the skin.
- Those who want a mild sunscreen that can be applied to sensitive skin.
- Those who don’t feel comfortable with dry and stiff chemical sunscreens.
- Those who want a mild non-nano sunscreen.
- Those who want a sunscreen that moisturizes the skin even after application.
Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, Caprylyl Methicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Trehalose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Ceramide NP, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Inositol, Octyldodecanol, Benzyl Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Phosphatidylcholine, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Lysine, Alanine, Threonine, Proline, Arginine, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Malachite Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin.