BENTON Deep Green Tea Serum 30ml
- A nutritional serum that contains 50% of green tea ingredients and has an excellent skin-soothing effect.
- 3-hyaluronic acids of different molecular sizes attract moisture to your skin.
- The green tea ingredients give vitality to your dry skin.
Controls skin balance with rich nutrition of vegetable ingredients.
- Safe for sensitive skin, dermatologically tested
BENTON Deep Green Tea Serum 30ml
Sensitive skin, Do not neglect it!
Deep soothing without irritation
Lots of women are concerned about sensitive skin! It’s time to pay attention to the green tea products line which revitalizes chapped dry and sensitive skin
by providing nutrients and moisture!
A transparent pure serum that is OK for all skin types; focuses on soothing the irritated, and sensitive skin controls excessive sebum for oily skin, deeply moisturizes the dry skin, manages oil-water balance for normal skin, and fills the combination skin with moisture several times from the inside.
(Combination skin that’s oily from the outside but dry inside)
A refreshing serum that leaves your skin texture fresh & moist
- Skin Soothing: Calms and soothes irritated skin with a cooling sensation of green tea.
- Skin Revitalizing: Revitalizes rough skin with over 53% of green tea components.
- Skin Balance: Helps to keep skin in balance with nutrient-rich botanical ingredients.
- Green Tea( skin-soothing, cooling, managing oil-water balance)
Nutrient components in green tea such as polyphenol, vitamins, minerals, etc. help you in maintaining healthy and clear skin
- 3-Hyaluronic Acid( hydrating, moisturizing, enhancing elasticity)
3 different types of Hyaluronic acid with different molecular sizes have moisture-retaining properties and support the skin to maintain its moisture and elasticity.
If you’ve been using products like Vitamin C serum we recommend that you start using Benton Green tea serum from now on. Then you’ll get a feeling of satisfaction you’ve never felt before.
- Testing Institute: OTAC Co., Ltd. skin clinical Trial Center
- Tested Period:20.03.25-20.03.27
- Test Subjects: 33males and females(age range from 20-60)
- Test Result: Benton Deep Green Tea serum is evaluated as a non-irritating product
Measure the moisture level of the skin before and after applying Benton Green Tea serum
The amount of skin moisture increased by 39.9%. After applying Benton deep green tea serum
Soft and smooth texture with smooth application. A clear watery texture that seems to have deeply brewed green tea. Without stickiness, It maintains a slightly acidic pH environment similar to when the skin is healthy to help skin protection, it could be used even on irritated or sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
How to use
The skin-soothing solution is finally here!
- Wash thoroughly your face morning and night with Benton Deep Green Tea Cleansing Foam.
- Apply Benton Deep Green Tea Toner to smooth out skin texture.
- Apply an appropriate amount of Benton Deep Green Tea Serum onto your skin, and gently massage it all over your face.
- Apply Benton Deep Green Tea Lotion to dry areas of skin after using serum
How to use for each skin type
- For sensitive skin: For Sensitive skin types which are thin and become red or irritated easily, use Deep Green Tea Serum before sleep to moisturize and relax it. If your skin feels dry, you can mix a face oil in the serum, then apply it.
- For dry skin: For dehydrated skin type which feels rough and tight,
We recommend you layer multiple green tea serums on your face. Find an appropriate number of layers that fit on your face by trying to increase the number of applying.
- For oily skin: For Oily skin type which has greasy skin and produces much sebum,
Why not try this hydrating Deep Green Tea Serum?
It helps to maintain a healthy oil-water balance in your skin and control sebum.
- For Combination skin: For combination skin type which gets dry easily even after a skincare routine?
Then hydrate and nourish your skin with Deep Green Tea Serum, applying it 2-3times and allowing serums to fully absorb.
A good product is known for its good ingredients, not from a brand or price.
excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Aqua (Water Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PentyleneGlycol,1,2-1-hexanediol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Betaine Panthenol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Salix tJigra (Willow) Bark Extract. Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate. Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, HyaluronicAcid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Madecassoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol 1-helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl 10 Laureate, Propanediol* Camellia SinensisLeafWater (500,000ppm), EG-GreenTea(Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia SinensisSeed Extract,Camellia Sinensis Root Extract35,000ppm)
We recommend to you this skincare routine for better results
|Effects of Using||
Cooling Skin, Moisturizing Skin, Nourishment for Skin, Skin Protection, Soothing Skin
All Skin Types, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin
There are no reviews yet.