MISSHA Cicadin Hydro Patch Cream 70ml
- A patch cream that applies Aquaporin theory to enhance the moisture retention of the skin itself and soothes sensitive skin.It solves skin problems
- Without causing any skin irritation as it is safe for sensitive skin.
- Provides light and refreshing CICA care for those with skin problems.
- Suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin.
MISSHA Cicadin Hydro Patch Cream 70ml
A soothing patch cream that soothes sensitive skin and leaves the skin feeling refreshed with Centella Asiatica, which is known for its strong anti-redness and anti-inflammatory properties. Adheres to the skin like a protective patch for full effect and increases moisture retention in the skin with Aquaporin theory for an ultra-hydrating finish.
The Soothing Patch Cream contains Cica Care ingredient for hydration and skin soothing.
- A cream developed by applying the Aquaporin Theory, which was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2003.
- Quickly soothes sensitive skin by focusing on moisturizing and soothing the skin.
- Applied a high-adhesion, high-moisturizing formula.
- Skin irritation test completed.
If you are troubled by problem skin, try a high-adhesion, high-moisture soothing patch cream.
What is Aquaporin? And Why did it win a Nobel prize?
Fist found in 2003 Professor Peter Agre and Roderick Mackinnon and got awarded with a Nobel Prize. Based on their theory, aquaporin proteins only enable water molecules to pass. The other molecules do not get passed through.
Won a Nobel Prize in 2003, “Aquaporin”
Aquaproin delivers moisture all over skin by passing water molecules between cell membranes. We increased the level of moisture by applying Aquaporin, a moisture path within the skin.
The Soothing Patch Cream, which applies aquaporin theory to increase skin moisture retention.
It contains calming and hydrating ingredients for double care.
- Centella Asiatica (Asiatic acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassic acid): Skin soothing, Skin Protection
- Fucidin Acid Conditioned Media: Moisturizing, Skin Protection
- Glyceryl Glucoside: Aquaporin activation, Hydration
Skin irritation test completed:
- Test institution: Innoderm Dermatologic Laboratory Co., Ltd
- Test period: Jan. 22, 2019 to Jan. 25, 2019
- Test subjects: 31 women aged 18 to 60
- Test method: Single patch test for 48 hours
- Test results: A product that can be used safely on sensitive skin with low irritation
How to use:
- After toner, take an appropriate amount of this patch cream and apply gently along your skin texture.
- Press gently with the palm of your hand to absorb it into the skin.
- those who have acne or problem skin.
- those who want light moisturizers.
- those who need mild cica care.
The Soothing Patch Cream is a refreshing texture that tightly adheres to your skin.
A cream-type refreshing texture that sticks tightly to your skin.
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 1,2-hexanediol, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Endomyces Ferment Filtrate, Behenic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Myristic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Silica, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Raspberry Seed Oil/Tocopheryl Succinate Aminopropanediol Esters, Glucose, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Diospyros Kaki Calyx Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid.
|Effects of Using||
Cooling Skin, Moisturizing Skin, Nourishment for Skin, Skin Texture Care, Soothing Skin
All Skin Types, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin
Customer Reviews (0)
Be the first to review “MISSHA Cicadin Hydro Patch Cream 70ml”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no reviews yet.