DR. JART Cicapair Toner 150ml
- One of the Cicapair solutions that effectively soothe your skin.
- Can quickly repair skin that is suddenly sensitive without irritation.
- Keep moist skin by charging moisture and blocking evaporation.
- Can care for your skin condition without stickiness.
DR. JART Cicapair Toner 150ml
The best calming toner that calms your sensitive skin in the first step of your skincare routine!
A powerful, highly concentrated, and fast-acting toner that quickly calms redness and irritation. This lightweight formula is designed to soothe inflammation with potent capsules containing Centella Asiatica, an Asian medicinal plant commonly referred to as Tiger Grass and known to stimulate skin cell turnover. Even the most sensitive skin can look and feel calmer. If you need toner which can clean any residual substance that is left on sensitive skin without any irritation, then use Dr. Jart Cicapair Toner.
- Quickly calms sensitive skin with high-concentrated Centella Asiatica Extract and herb ingredients for repair, fills the skin with moisture, and blocks moisture evaporation to make it moist.
- The best calming toner that can be used without worry even for super sensitive skin.
- Get a 100% positive rating from those who participated in the survey.
Calms sensitive skin rapidly and moisturizes it gently!
This product contains Highly-enriched Centella Asiatica and a green skin repair herb that calms sensitive skin rapidly provides the skin with moisture and prevents moisture evaporation.
Dr. Jart’s own solution was created for sensitive skin!
3 kinds of ingredients that calm weak and damaged skin. And provide you with firm skin.
- Centella RX: Excellent recovery power with high concentration Centella power.
- Cicabond: Urgently calming sensitive skin.
- Jartbiome: Strengthening skin self-recovery power with Jartbiome that was originally mixed by Dr. Jart.
It’s good as a cleansing toner as toner packs when you place the product on a derma cotton pad.
Non-sticky toner that instantly moisturizes and soothes the skin as soon as you apply it.
How to use
- Place appropriate amounts on a palm or derma cotton pad, and spread it softly.
- TIP 1: At the rinsing stage of washing the face, mix water and toner 9:1 ratio, and wash your face. After washing the face, make the remaining water to be absorbed on the skin without using a towel.
3. TIP 2: After washing the face, place sufficient amounts of toner on the derma cotton pad, and wash away among skin texture. With the second washing role of cleaning residuals, It arranges skin texture and removes dead skin cells.
4. TIP 3: When you want to calm your sensitive skin, place sufficient amounts of it on a derma cotton pad and place it on the skin of concern. It’s helpful for calming skin simply and rapidly.
- Skin that needs calming and soothing.
- Strained skin from internal dryness.
- Sensitive skin
Water/Aqua/Eau, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Achillea Millefolium Oil, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Ilex Aquifolium (Holly) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Erythritol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, C12-14 Pareth-12, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Adenosine, Glycerin, Dna, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Tromethamine, Disodium Edta, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Madecassoside, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Calcium Chloride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Magnesium Sulfate
|Effects of Using||
Cooling Skin, Moisturizing Skin, Prevent Water Evaporation From Skin, Skin Texture Care, Soothing Skin
All Skin Types, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin
There are no reviews yet.